interesting email...

SSminneapolis

If you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime, TRY THIS.

- Enter Mexico Illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas,

international law, or any of that nonsense.

- Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care

for you and your entire family.

- Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

- Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.Procreate

abundantly.

- Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive

behavior with,"It is a cultural USA thing. You would not understand, pal."

- Keep your American identity strong. Fly Old Glory from your rooftop,

or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper.

- Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children

do likewise.

- Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.

- Demand a local Mexican driver license. This will afford other legal

rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal,

presence in Mexico

- Drive around with no liability insurance and ignore local traffic

laws.

- Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its

officers.

Good luck! You'll be demanding for the rest of time or soon dead.

Because it will never happen. It will not happen in Mexico or any other

country

in the world except right here in the United States. Land of the naive!

If you agree, pass it on. If you don't, go ahead and try the above in

Mexico or Iraq.

Yea that sucks, I seen it all to often when I lived in Miami. It pissed me off to no end :mad: when an a foriegner would tell me I should be speaking spanish, look f-ers I live in :flag: and i speak my language. People need to speak up and tell to go home

Don't get me started on this :D

Yes, this is the land of freedom... where all types of foreigners can come and b!tch that we should treat them fairly. Infact, they complain about how we do things here when it's obvious they had to have some sort of reason to leave their homeland in the first place. Whereas, if we went to where they came from we'd have no such privledge.

This post kind of has my blood boiling. Everyone is entitled to their own opionion though, and that is the freedom that we have here in the United States. Not every foreigner is from Mexico. At one point in time, most of your families were concidered foreigners, as was my family. They came to the United States to escape hardships of their countries. The United States is so diverse in ethnic varieties, and that is what makes the United States what it is. Please don't knock these people for trying to provide a better life for their familes. They are only asking for a chance to better their lives. Sorry for the rant here. This of course is just my opinion.

Adrian

This post kind of has my blood boiling.  Everyone is entitled to their own opionion though, and that is the freedom that we have here in the United States.  Not every foreigner is from Mexico.  At one point in time, most of your families were concidered foreigners, as was my family.  They came to the United States to escape hardships of their countries.  The United States is so diverse in ethnic varieties, and that is what makes the United States what it is.  Please don't knock these people for trying to provide a better life for their familes.  They are only asking for a chance to better their lives.  Sorry for the rant here.  This of course is just my opinion. 

Adrian

The point isn't to knock foreigners. Not at all. The point is to emphasize the fact that there is a large group of people that have come into this country illegally and have succeeded in bending our society to accomodate them at the expense of others.

The point is, ILLEGAL imigrants don't pay taxes. WE are paying for their special treatment.

Another point is, If we were to go to another country, we would have to adapt to their culture. They are not going to adapt to us.

The point is, ILLEGAL imigrants don't pay taxes. WE are paying for their special treatment.

Another point is, If we were to go to another country, we would have to adapt to their culture. They are not going to adapt to us.

That is exactly the point trying to be made. A friend of mine, who is hispanic, almost lost his job because he doesn't speak Spanish. He was born and raised here, but was taught only English. A mexican came into his work, asked if he spoke Spanish. He said no. To make a long story short, this guy's wife was politically connected within the city. She went to the owner of the dealership, and raised 9 kind of hell, because she thought he could speak it, but chose not to. She was telling them they have to accomodate for those situations. He almost lost his job, bacause he looks Mexican, but doesn't speak it. When do the accomodations stop.

i would think that the reason the email was about mexico was simply because it is the easiest example to give. there are a lot of other nationalities represented with respect to illegal immigration and such.

imo it is not knocking the actualy illegals, rather the government that allows this to go on unresolved. how to solve the problem...get tough at the border, start enforcing our own laws. and maybe, just maybe do a little more to help mexicos economy and other countries...so that their residents dont feel the need to come here...

to start off by calling it racist it failing to look at the big picture. it is not about race...it is about rights. rights that people have fought for...so that we as americans can live in our own country, by our own laws. yeah it is nice to be able to provide for those that do not have much...but at the same time they should not expect to come here and recieve those gifts if they are breaking laws by simply being here. take responsibility...go through the due dilligence and enter the country legally...become a citizen, put in your fair share of the work and i would be more than happy to help provide the resources and tools necessary to live out the american dream.

if they do try and yet fail...accept it, don't put a hand out or get a lawyer. that is life, not everyone is going to succeed. that is they way life has been lived since the beginning. some people have a better shot, or get it handed to them...it is sad to say, but that is just the way it is.

Archived