interesting email...

SSminneapolis

C.A. has some F**ked up laws here. if i hire someone to work for me, and english is NOT his/her language then I have to learn there language, put all forms, books, everything in there language.... :icon_bs:

almost all people come to the U.S. to better themselfs and there famileys, i have NO issues with that. become a citizen and lead a good productive life here and welcome :cheers: ..but when they come across the border from north/south/east/or west and have kids here who are now U.S. citizens by birth, and work the welfare system for the next 3 generations now i'm :mad::mad::mad:

:seeya:

I think it is liberalism gone wrong. We bend over backwards so we don't offend anyone and to make sure their needs are tended to. This falls on the backs of us who pay taxes and work hard, seems unfair to me. What ever happened to the immigrants that wanted to blend in and be "American" not just a isolated loner living in a miniature version of their own country? Obviously they left for some reason if it was that great they would have stayed. I have no problems with foreigners, just our governments way of bending to the specialized needs of every crybaby out there. I guess all we can do is be informed and vote for those candidates that represent our beliefs and values. This was a great topic, and one of the greatest debates in our country today. Later

Dave

some people don't get the right idea of the problem. there was a time when there was hardly any population on this land. once it was inhabited by past ancestor's of many different variations, that was enough. there is no room for multi generation residents of the united states to grow if we just keep letting more in. i don't go to work every day just to help out some poor family who's ancestor's didn't help themselve's. mexico is most often used due to it's location and ease of entry to the united states. canadian's don't have it that bad to want to just immigrate here illegally. there was actually some effort put into their government. if our country is so great compared to theirs, it sounds like it's time they worked on their own instead of relocating.

there will be a time at this rate when our country will just plain be full. the statue of liberty will read "No Vacancy".

some people don't get the right idea of the problem. there was a time when there was hardly any population on this land. once it was inhabited by past ancestor's of many different variations, that was enough. there is no room for multi generation residents of the united states to grow if we just keep letting more in. i don't go to work every day just to help out some poor family who's ancestor's didn't help themselve's. mexico is most often used due to it's location and ease of entry to the united states. canadian's don't have it that bad to want to just immigrate here illegally. there was actually some effort put into their government. if our country is so great compared to theirs, it sounds like it's time they worked on their own instead of relocating.

there will be a time at this rate when our country will just plain be full. the statue of liberty will read "No Vacancy".

:withstupid:Now that I have read the entire thread, Zippy I agree

man would this be funny to do.  :jester:

:flag:  :flag:  :flag:  :confused:

Zippy, I just noticed you got a new sig! :cool::thumbs: Thats absolutely sick!!! :devil: I know the other one(red) was not your truck, is this one yours? :dunno:

Korey

nope, haven't bought an SS yet. if all goes well next year i'll be buying a regular cab to convert though. i'd like to do one with a factory SS look using a 408 and a 4L70E. i'm going to want something to help promote the business next year. i would like to make Zippy Performance much bigger.

:withstupid:Now that I have read the entire thread, Zippy I agree

:withstupid::withstupid:

man would this be funny to do.  :jester:

:flag:  :flag:  :flag:  :confused:

Zippy, I just noticed you got a new sig! :cool::thumbs: Thats absolutely sick!!! :devil: I know the other one(red) was not your truck, is this one yours? :dunno:

Korey

nope, haven't bought an SS yet. if all goes well next year i'll be buying a regular cab to convert though. i'd like to do one with a factory SS look using a 408 and a 4L70E. i'm going to want something to help promote the business next year. i would like to make Zippy Performance much bigger.

Get A silver one!!!! Good luck with the business! :thumbs:

Archived