Things GM Could Have Done A Little Better

CHIEFZUSAF

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:puke: vinyl seats!!!

This is just plain WRONG :fume: A 40K+ truck, a Super Sport no less, with leather fronts :shakehead:

I'm having a hard time coming to grips with this reality :wtf: I suppose this will a aftermarket mod :cool:

Rubberized paint on the spoiler :rolleyes: I've already nicked mine up :nono:

Seven :chevy:

Great ideas and inputs bu all...

I just hope someone from GM/Chevrolet with a set of balls is reading this forum because their best SS customers are making great sugestions and presenting really neat ideas on how to make a great product a lot better...

Thanks all.

Z

Adding to my list...

HomeLink.

Lighted vanity mirrors.

Moonroof.

Factory spray in bed liner (black with large silver SS logo).

Fatter steering wheel, sligthly smaller in diameter.

Move the seat heater controls - too close to the window controls. Never accidentally turned them on in my '02. Why so many times in my SS?

Rear sway bar.

Z rated tires.

T-56 tranny - oops, did I mention this again?

Better center console - side by side beverage holders (like they were pre-'03).

On the grille, black bowtie with red outline (like God intended SS's to have).

I got what I paid for and I'm happy with it.

Gad, Ben. Don't say that in public, dude. It's unmanly, son. Don't you know it's our job to buy things and change them relentlessly? To "improve" them. To make them look "better" and "faster" (see color). To look like we are listening at breakfast when we are actually mentally planning our next "improvement." Also, you never should read the owners manual on anything or ask for directions - even after being lost for three days in DIsneyworld.

Remember, buddy. Being from Mars is a privilege, not a right. It's our duty to all the good women out there who came from that other place......................Venus or something like that?

Im with Ben. I got what I paid for and am very Happy with it. It is our god given mannly right to wish for more and improve on what we have. No matter what GM put in these trucks we would always want more and when given the oppertunity and the money we will have more. This is what a lot of people seem to live for (To get something good amd make it better. We have 40 thousand $ trucks if GM made the improvements that we all wish were in them they would be 60+ thousand$. I love the opp. to improve what I want on mine. :cheers:

I find most of the ergonomics of the interior well thought out. Except, I wish the top of the CD storage compartment was flat or padded instead of that funky tray thing. I'm 6'4" and find I prefer to use it instead of the armrest and the edges are uncomfortable. Right now I've got a folded up towel sitting there. I plan to make something permanent soon.

Roger

Remember, buddy. Being from Mars is a privilege, not a right. It's our duty to all the good women out there who came from that other place......................Venus or something like that?

Who brainwashed you? :D

About the center console tray. My brother-in-law is an engineer for Lear, who does the interior for GM trucks. You should be able to order a GMC center console lid (which is padded) in the same color and swap it out. I haven't tried it yet, but that will be the first change I make to my SS when I buy it (hopefully next week).

Archived