side exhaust

straightss19

Sure, but like I said it depends on where you want them to exit.  Not your system, but the guy asking.  If he wants them in from of the tires, there would be some issues I would think.

:withstupid: You could do it but it wouldn't be the best Idea because it would have to han so low on the drivers side it would look stupid and be so close to the gas tank I would be afraid of melting the tank. Even with the magnaflow exhaust I have that exits dual out the rear the tips get very hot and if your looking to exit duals infront of the tires it would only be hotter. Get under your truck and take a look you will see what everyone is talking about. Not only is heat and the fact that it would have to hang too low be the problem but you would then have to remove the exhaust or parts of it atleast to get to the tank if you ever had any issues with the fuel pump.

EDIT: After rereading he never specified where he wants the two tips to exit. :dunno:

I have a single exit in front of the right rear tire. But, I am going to change it back to behing the tires. It looks great, but it makes a mess on the rear rim.

I'm not sure if it would be a problem on a stock or lightly modded truck. But, no cats and a bunch of fuel makes me clean the rim more often than I would prefer.

jboyss, are those corsa's tips that you got on there?? Do you have 2 corsa mufflers then?? I want to make a true dual exhaust using the corsa sport mufflers, ive got thier catback now..just trying to see if it is possible

jboyss, are those corsa's tips that you got on there?? Do you have 2 corsa mufflers then?? I want to make a true dual exhaust using the corsa sport mufflers, ive got thier catback now..just trying to see if it is possible

No they are not corsa tips they just some random tips i picked out of a magazine. And the mufflers are magnaflow.

Archived