Anybody here gotton vadalized?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Anybody here gotton vadalized?

• yes
    • no
    • very
    • happend
    • dont want to think about it

i've been luckey, i had one little shit drive his bike through my parking lot and le his bike handle touch the front fender, good thing the handle was padded, just a little buffing work. Then one of my idiot friends opened his door into my drivers door in my parking and dented it. this took about 3 hours to fix. then i backed into a hurricane barrior when i was at my house in florida. and finally, the most upsetting was that I went to the holyoke mall in MA and some little as* holes took the crome valve stem covers off my truck. i was so upset cause of the point. $1.25 exactly for a new set of 4. so i bought 2 sets and every time i go up there i put the extra package on the wipers. if it makes them feel that good to take them, let the have it. stupid waste of time. In three years thats it so i've been real luckey. :chevy:

i've been luckey, i had one little shit drive his bike through my parking lot and le his bike handle touch the front fender, good thing the handle was padded, just a little buffing work.  Then one of my idiot friends opened his door into my drivers door in my parking and dented it.  this took about 3 hours to fix.  then i backed into a hurricane barrior when i was at my house in florida.  and finally, the most upsetting was that I went to the holyoke mall in MA and some little as* holes took the crome valve stem covers off my truck.  i was so upset cause of the point.  $1.25 exactly for a new set of 4.  so i bought 2 sets and every time i go up there i put the extra package on the wipers.  if it makes them feel that good to take them, let the have it.  stupid waste of time.  In three years thats it so i've been real luckey. :chevy:

I had the valve stems thing happen.....exactly.....$1.25 come on.....what is up with that???? :dunno:

That is one thing that will burn me up more than anything is vandals. The family and I went to the movies one night. After the movies, I had to get gas in the Titan (yes I know, this is the last year of ownership and the next truck is obvious) and I notices a big ol' fat egg on the side. Apparently, some jacka$$ went through the parking lot of the theater and started launching artillery and my truck was hit. I look at vandalism as an act of cowardness.

• 4 years later...

Not me but get this. My sister in law was driving back from Vegas to Cali and stopped in Barstow (I might be wrong on the location of the stop), But about 1/3 to 1/2 way back. She was in her Vette and she only stopped long enough to take a bathroom break and when she got back to her car it had been keyed. UGHHHHHHHHHHHh Makes me MAD!!!!!

So I vote, Not to think about it!

nothing has ever happened to the SS yet. but i had a lot of my DDs broke into. back in high school i got egged once but other than that not much. i had a buddy call me last saturday early in the morning and he told me some body had egged the SS i came flying out of bed. i ran out side and he was laughing his ass off saying i knew that would get you out side.

Archived