would this be louder?

ArizonaSS

when i dumped mine it changed the exhaust note a little bit, a little deeper but it also did away with with all in cab noise i was dealing with and sounds like a real truck should. Are you doing this to the stocker or an aftermarket muffler?

I had dual pipes dumping just behind my tires with dual 50 series, it had a bad resonance at 65mph. I cut the pipe off right behind the mufflers after I found out it was hitting the rear diff and it was obnoxious it sounded like nascar truck. I put the dual dumps on and it sounds great. The resonance is gone except for during warm up, plus I really just prefer the clean look of dumps and have had them on the last two silverados I have owned.

do you have a lot of in cab noise with that muffler? I had a ton with my aerochamber untill i dumped it and its all nice and quiet on the inside now. Give it a shot, you can always go back. I bought mandrel bent turn down that you used a clamp to hold it on that way if it wasnt what i liked i could change back easily but i am very satisfied

I get a lot of resonance when it first warms up. My wife wont even get into it untill it is warm, or bitches about it untill does warm up. Once its warmed up it sounds great and has no resonance at all, just exhaust sound.

im thinking about doing it with my corsa sport as well... would it be louder?

it would likely be louder inside the truck, but not outside. that would be ruining a good corsa system though.

• 1 month later...

Archived