Picking up my SS at 4PM today.

rogervm

Ah, HA. 

Seeeee, I told you guys that rodger had a lot of class (and good taste, too, I might add). Success is the sweetest revenge. Here's to you rodger. 

And to those of you who posted a comment to my question of "what color did you get."

Tongue2.jpg

Here you go Lee, you win the prize this time… :D

yourock.jpg

Here you go Lee, you win the prize this time…

~snif~ Thank you Darric.

Ladies and gentlemen and honored members and guests of the SS forum. I did hot have a speech prepared as I was not expecting to be honored with such a prestigious (and small) award. I cannot accept this without thanking the folks who helped me the most, however. Specifically, my mother and father for their never ending support. Rachel, for putting up with me all these years. My guard cat, Charlie, for keeping me safe. And last but not least, Ben. Why Ben? Because he paid me to say that and I keep my word.

Thank you again. I will honor this always or until tomorrow - whichever comes first.

:pop: You guys are too much, I'm sitting here in front of my computer on a Sat night laughing out loud!! 1st of all, I need a life. Secondly, my wife thinks I need to see a therapist! :lol:

WOW - my wife says the same about me because I do sit in front of the computer for hours online with you guys (zip it - Lee). But it's that or endless hours of the medical/forensic file shows.

Archived