Aero Turbine

03ScreaminSS

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

then id go with corsa touring....

zippy pointed this out, and i really like how he worded it... said something along the lines of "flowmaster having a nice design and all back in the 50s/60s but it hasnt changed since then... good tone, but lacks R&D to optimize specific vehicles & specific powertrains..." i dunno :dunno: but i do know i love my corsa

im not sure what retail price is on the system (im sure whatever it is, i wouldnt pay it either) but like i said, gander around on ebay and/or the for sale threads on this site and perf. trucks .net...?

Anyone firmilar with Flowmaster 50 series or 70 series, and how much interior sound they make?

I'm driving down to Texas coming up and I don't want to wear earplugs the whole way down.

My Flowmaster HD is loud inside at highway speeds..Sounds mean as hell though.

Quick update.

The truck goes back in Tuesday morning to have the resinator installed on it, they said that will greatly reduce the sound, but still give it a nice rumble.

I'll let you know how it sounds when it gets done.

Let me know what it does, mines to loud for me except at WOT the turbo turns the exhaust to a big whoosing sound..

Well, the resonator is on and all it really did was bring it down a very little. At certain speeds around 55 or below and 80+ is sounds awesome, and it really sounds good when you step at it from like 65-100ish. It sounds good at lower speeds and idle it sounds good.

So, I think after the resonator I am keeping it on the SS. We'll see how it is when I head on vacation and ride in there for 8 hours.

i guess you didnt dump it yet?  it would of solved all your problems!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't pull my self to do it man.... I thought and thought on it, and just couldn't do it. I'll end up trading it in when the new Silverado comes out, so... It will need some sort of muffler on, so I figured to just say **** it and live with it for a year.

Archived