Aero Turbine

03ScreaminSS

I did a search, came up with nothing... So, I figured I'd share my find with you all.

I was checking out exhausts for my new Ram today, and ran across this product. It's called Aero Turbine, it is suppose to produce 3-4mpg along with more power and such. Well, I am going to guinea pig this product and have the AT3030 installed on the SS this week, to see how the fuel mileage does, since it gets a little worse than the new Ram. I'll get some video of it and post it up after the install.

This is a clip of the product installed on the 5.7 Hemi. If you were curious as to what it sounded like. I have the same truck in the video, and I must say the difference is unbelievable. I just bought a 2005 Rumble Bee yesterday, going to race the SS vs. the Bee tomorrow! See what wins.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe i'm missing something but it looks just like a (glasspack) used as a tip or a very similar design to the magnaflow straight through design. I can see it working to muffle sound but give you better MPG. :icon_bs:

Well, like I said. I'll be the guinea pig and test it out. Let you know my findings.

Did you notice any fuel mileage gains?

My guess is he wouldn't have noticed with his setup. Have you noticed his sig?

The mpg claims are no different than an intake company would claim. If you're motor breathes better, it's more efficient. If you notice the claims are always "as much as....", which means you may or may not see them. If you bought for that reason,......all I can say is good luck, you may notice a slight difference.

No, actually. I don't read the sigs. I just over look them.

I've made and seen way to many to care what is out there now. LOL...

The mpg claims are no different than an intake company would claim. If you're motor breathes better, it's more efficient. If you notice the claims are always "as much as....", which means you may or may not see them. If you bought for that reason,......all I can say is good luck, you may notice a slight difference.

I will agree with your statement but I do not see how this product is going to make the engine breath better. It looks like it's just a tip of sorts which has the capability to quiet the exhaust a bit. You would need to replace the factory muffler to gain anything.

I will agree with your statement but I do not see how this product is going to make the engine breath better. It looks like it's just a tip of sorts which has the capability to quiet the exhaust a bit. You would need to replace the factory muffler to gain anything.

Better try reading about the AT3030...........They are very nicely constructed mufflers with built in resonators

The AT3030L is a 3" i.d. inlet, 3" i.d. outlet with a built in Resonator. The AT3030L was designed for high-output gas engines. The original AeroTurbine® resonated design, the AT4040L, was first resonated muffler design for the general public. The demand for a Truck and SUV muffler followed quickly. The result is the AT3030L Resonated muffler. The AT3030L is the hottest new product on the Truck and SUV performance exhaust market today.

The AT3030L is the most versatile Resonated model exhaust we carry. The length and inlet/outlet diameters were designed to be compatible with 90% of the gas truck and SUV vehicles on the market. Even the standard 2 1/2" and 2 1/4" exhaust pipe systems can easily be bumped up to 3" on the inlet with a new 3" exit pipe being installed on the outlet for maximum performance. The AT3030L will give the performance and quieter sound that every Truck or SUV owner should expect from their vehicle.

The AT3030L is completely stainless steel inside and out. A built in Resonator before our patented Air Foil is packed with high temperature ceramic packing. The hand-polished stainless steel AT3030L will give you the look and feel that you want and the performance you deserve. The AeroTurbine® Lifetime Warranty will guarantee that your investment is still performing as long as you own your vehicle.

i must admint that sounds pretty good... I dont think anything will make me swap my corsa sport out though

wait a sec, i was just looking around thier website, anyone see thier dyno slips?? they are totally insane, they claim a 98 vette gained 53hp and 50 tq just from the muffler!!!... check out all the rediculous numbers here

http://www.aero-turbine.com/seehear/seehear.cgi?search=y

Better try reading about the AT3030...........They are very nicely constructed mufflers with built in resonators

The AT3030L is a 3" i.d. inlet, 3" i.d. outlet with a built in Resonator. The AT3030L was designed for high-output gas engines. The original AeroTurbine® resonated design, the AT4040L, was first resonated muffler design for the general public. The demand for a Truck and SUV muffler followed quickly. The result is the AT3030L Resonated muffler. The AT3030L is the hottest new product on the Truck and SUV performance exhaust market today.

The AT3030L is the most versatile Resonated model exhaust we carry. The length and inlet/outlet diameters were designed to be compatible with 90% of the gas truck and SUV vehicles on the market. Even the standard 2 1/2" and 2 1/4" exhaust pipe systems can easily be bumped up to 3" on the inlet with a new 3" exit pipe being installed on the outlet for maximum performance. The AT3030L will give the performance and quieter sound that every Truck or SUV owner should expect from their vehicle.

The AT3030L is completely stainless steel inside and out. A built in Resonator before our patented Air Foil is packed with high temperature ceramic packing. The hand-polished stainless steel AT3030L will give you the look and feel that you want and the performance you deserve. The AeroTurbine® Lifetime Warranty will guarantee that your investment is still performing as long as you own your vehicle.

I see it now so it is replacing the muffler. They just have such a strange shape kinda looked like a "ricer" style tip. My fault it makes sence now I should have looked and read a bit closer :banghead: So it is very similar to a Magnaflow with a perforated core and a flow through design. :thumbs:

Wow.... So, it's in....

Not too sure yet. It sure is LOUD. I will get video clips hopefully tomorrow. I'm not sure if I like it as loud as it is. It sounds really nice at idle, but once you get on it... It gets headache loud.

Just get a bigger cam to make the loud exhaust sound right... 'course that would kinda negate the mileage gains! :lol:

Archived