Exhaust pics

SS ON 22S

That looks nice man, but if I were you i woulda spent the extra 50 bux and went with the dual magnaflows>part#15840. I just got 'em in on my SS and let me just say their ****in awesome :devil:. Got it installed & everythin for $825. Definetely wouldnt go with anythin but magnaflow on an SS. :chevy:

That looks nice man, but if I were you i woulda spent the extra 50 bux and went with the dual magnaflows>part#15840.  I just got 'em in on my SS and let me just say their ****in awesome :devil:.  Got it installed & everythin for $825.  Definetely wouldnt go with anythin but magnaflow on an SS.  :chevy:

The reason why I didn't go with the duals because I don't like the look of them personally, not because it's another $50 dollars! I wanted to keep the stock look but just add some attitude. Just my personal opinion! I :thumbs: Magna flow - sounds awesome! :cheers:

SS ON 22S

• 1 month later...

Looks nice, I have that same kit too :thumbs: I was wondering how much clearance you have between the exhaust tip and the cladding. Mine probably has half an inch to three quarters of an inch. When everything was in its hanger and slid into place, the exhaust kind of "self adjusted" itself together and I tightened the clamps. I was just worried of warping or something like that.

Ive been thinking about pipes for a couple of weeks now. That and a CAI.

I had a 3-chamber Flowmaster that I liked on another truck---but the 2-chamber was way too loud for me.

If I do the Magnaflow duals catback out the rear, will I have much cab noise? I want duals, but not too loud cause Im on the highway a lot.

Looks nice, I have that same kit too  :thumbs:   I was wondering how much clearance you have between the exhaust tip and the cladding.  Mine probably has half an inch to three quarters of an inch.  When everything was in its hanger and slid into place, the exhaust kind of "self adjusted" itself together and I tightened the clamps.  I was just worried of warping or something like that.

Hey Yeary!

I feel the same, I love my exhaust & I got about the same clearance as you do! I'm not to worried about warping because our tips don't get that hot enough to do any damage! I have had mine on for about a year now & no problems! :thumbs:

Later

SS ON 22S

Ive been thinking about pipes for a couple of weeks now.  That and a CAI.

I had a 3-chamber Flowmaster that I liked on another truck---but the 2-chamber was way too loud for me.

If I do the Magnaflow duals catback out the rear, will I have much cab noise?  I want duals, but not too loud cause Im on the highway a lot.

Hey Stealth!

As long as you install the complete Magnaflow Cat Back system with the "resonators" you will have a nice rumble at cruising speeds! It's great not to loud, not to quite, just right! :cheers:

Later

SS ON 22S

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

is it a lot louder than stock? like noticeable inside ? i like how the magnaflow tip looks compared to other exhausts i'm looking at.

do you have any other pictures of the exhaust? thanks!

Archived