Exhaust pics

SS ON 22S

looks great..... good choice :D .....

btw....are those BFG all terrains on your stock rims?

U bet! I run the all terrain BFG's on my stock 20's in the winter. Up here the winter get's pretty nasty! But come summer off with the 20's and in with the 22's as seen in my profile!

I have a few questions  is that a complete catback or just a muffler back?  Do you have a part number?  What size is the inlet and outlet?  :D

Yes, it is a complete cat back exhaust system by Magnaflow! I'll post my installation instructions and it'll tell/show you every thing you asked for! :thumbs:

post-7892-1137020991_thumb.jpg

ok thats helps.  how much was the kit?  I really like the tire setup

That Magnaflow cat back kit part#15838 put me back $718.75 total! That's in Canadain funds mine you! :cheers: Sounds great! :thumbs:

exact same exhaust i've been running now since i got my truck back in october. you'll love it. it is on the quiet side though, which is what i was after.

I also got the Magnaflow catback setup but I got the one that runs dual out the back. I don't like the looks of the tips straight out the back but I knew I wouldn't and I have plans to change it a bit. Mine was also a bit quiet so I cut out the resonators and replaced them with some strainght pieces I swedged and clamped in place. It sounds much better IMO.

Archived