Converter is in

I got my converter in last night. It took me about 3 1/2 hours to do and it wasnt as bad as I expected.

There is definately a difference, the truck is noticably quicker. I can definately tell it was worth the money.

Im trying to go to Fontana tonight to get some times :D

Also i just sent the check for my supercharger :D:D:D

I didnt get over to fontana on saturday so im gonna have to wait till next saturday to run it, But it is definately worth it. If you thought your truck launched hard before. . . wait till you get one of these things in there. It really snaps your neck if your not ready for it. It will stall up to about 3500 RPMs when i power brake it and flash a little higher when you go. Also the shortened shift extension is great as well. The truck pulls hard after it shifts instead of hesitating and then eventually pulling again. its great. when it shifts into second gear it only drops down to about 4000 RPMs and pulls hard. I cant wait to get to the track

Also i just sent the check for my supercharger :D:D:D

:cool:

We got to setup a SoCal day at the races, or picnic, or fun drive in the mountains type of event. We are starting to get a few SoCal folks here now, and I am jealous of the NE party Mervz put on :fume:

dcairns:

Work up the details, there are 5 or 6 from phoenix as well that would probably attend I know I am game. Could be allot of fun to have a great turn out at a track. And within the next couple of months I am going to install an NX wet system on the truck so I’ll be able to prove that BLACK is the fastest color, well maybe… :D

SSilverado60,

You write in your signature you're ordering the D1SC, which is basically same system as P1SC but more boost potential. What are you thinking of running with this truck pressure wise. I have been talking to Procharger and one of the reps has put a 6.0L kit with P1SC and says it runs strong with no problems with the higher compression. Just wanted your take on the situation. Since I will be doing the same soon. :cool:

Thanks

Archived