Spotted White Trailblazer SS

6.0ss

Ok, from the pictures I was not sure about how the TBSS would look in person. Saw my first today. A white one, and the guy floored it when I cam flying up behind him. I wish I was in My SSS I would have smoked the guy.

There are great accents all over the truck and the stance is really mean looking. Might have to start saving!!!

Not to be mean Joe, but when two of the other Indy guys on here start in on you, I have to do the same :jester:

Maybe Joe's next vehicle will be a different color....maybe one that he can keep clean (man, it has been a while since I gave him hell about that!) :D

Man the indy guys and there trucks!! LOL.. I am going to go buy a 1990 Civic and put a huge vader looking body kit and a wing that is higher than the roof. Cover it in stickers that say "honda powered" and cruze the streets to pick up chicks!!

Then next SSS event you guys have I am going to bring 20 of us down there to ruin your American Truck Pride Parade through the streets of that town with the obnoxious sound of huge fart cans out the back of our cars.

Better watch who you are messing with......

..... And then out of the blue you would hear A REALLY LOUD CORSA EXAUST Sound that would scare all of us away........

you certainly had the loudest SS i've ever driven... :crazy:

I totally agree.....one of my fondest memories of Joe's truck (besides riding in the beast) is driving through the Purdue campus behind Joe....and as he would come up on someone on the sidewalk (like someone on a bike), he would mash it....man, did he scare the piss out of some people.....I got a good laugh out of it :crackup:

Archived