GM Better Build it

WidowKiss

As far as the camaro, it's nice i think the front clip is totally wrong and hope they fix it but it is so far away right now and with the state gm is in atm ill hold judgement till i see something closer to the real deal.

they took alot of thought off the Caddy XLR design so maybe and hopefully they leave it close to concept cause I like where it is at now

I think Chevy "missed it" on the front and rear design. Side profile looks right to me, but the front and rear head on shots don't quite say Camaro to me or resemble any year previous. Make the headlights round and make the tail lights long slats more like the '69 Camaro had and it would be a winner!

Here's what got me about GM's marketing/design people at the Chicago Auto show two years ago (or maybe it was 3) when the GTO concept was shown at the same show the new Mustang concept was shown at... Someone asked "Why didn't you go with more retro styling, like the Mustang?" Their response?!?!?!?! "We didn't want to go back in time with our styling, we're moving forward at GM..."

:nono: Yeah, right, revive a 30 year old hot rodding icon of a name plate, but good golly, don't give it any styling queues that would resemble it! :shakehead:

Archived