GM Better Build it

WidowKiss

I would have a hard time deciding between those  two right now, but as they sit and are speced out, I would have to pick the Challenger.

i am nop dodge guy buit the look of the challenger takes the cake. both sharp cars but i think the engine options may decide which one i would pick

The Camaro looks like they tried too hard. It almost gives me a headache looking at it.

The Challenger is just so perfect and Smooth......And you gotta love the Pistol Grip 6 Speed!!

DSC01865.jpg

I dont even think the biggest mopar hater could hate the new challenger!Dodge is gona have a hit on there hands if that is anything close to final version.As far as the camaro, it's nice i think the front clip is totally wrong and hope they fix it but it is so far away right now and with the state gm is in atm ill hold judgement till i see something closer to the real deal.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I think that the Camaro looks way better than the Challanger. Don't get me wrong the Challanger is nice, but the Camaro has just enough modern design compared to a basicly completely retro Challanger. If GM builds a SS model with the LS7 I'll be waiting at my dealership to place an order.

Archived