clear headlights?

Hey just got done clearing my headlights today! Thanks for the how to... ok actually not that exciting but now im confused what are the very bottom outer lights on the headlamps even were. the part that was covered by the orange. Its a small metallic lookin bulb but i cant figure out what it is or how to turn it on or if i touched it and it overheated... but other than that it looks great!!! confused.gif

Hey just got done clearing my headlights today! Thanks for the how to... ok actually not that exciting but now im confused what are the very bottom outer lights on the headlamps even were. the part that was covered by the orange. Its a small metallic lookin bulb but i cant figure out what it is or how to turn it on or if i touched it and it overheated... but other than that it looks great!!! confused.gif

I don't really know what they are for either. If they are not working they are either not plugged in to the lamp holder properly or your oils from touching them caused em to crack... I would like to know what they are meant to be as well though... I might disconnect mine...

Archived