Single Cab, Hell yeah

BigBoyToy

New to the SS world, need to know when the SS came in a single cab, and how to get ahold of one, i have looked around, but only see ext cab. I would like the 05 body style if possible.

They never did make an SS Sinlge cab. I few guys on here Cloned the SS into a single cab. They put on the SS front bumper, wheels, and rear bumper.

1990-1993 was the only SS made and they were C/K's. the name Silverado at that time was only a trim package and not the truck name so the first Silverado SS was the 2003. the new body style has yet to be produced in a regular cab. they are around in conversions that people have done starting with regular trucks, but not factory produced.

I think the SS will be one step closer to the Lightning being a single cab, super charged, 6.0L, passes everything but a gas station, road beast. Let me in on the first one of those. Let me know if anyone has a video of an SS toasting a Lightning. My buddy has a Lightning, and swears up and down that an SS will never beat one. I would love to prove him wrong. Also, were those single cab SS's the 454SS that I see in a late 80's early 90's model? If so, how do those fair?

I think the SS will be one step closer to the Lightning being a single cab, super charged, 6.0L, passes everything but a gas station, road beast.  Let me in on the first one of those. Let me know if anyone has a video of an SS toasting a Lightning. My buddy has a Lightning, and swears up and down that an SS will never beat one.  I would love to prove him wrong. Also, were those single cab SS's the 454SS that I see in a late 80's early 90's model? If so, how do those fair?

i love my 454ss, it runs greats, but it is up for sale now locally. i hate to get rid of it but i want something newer, plus i just got a new truck not to long ago, i am getting bored with the truck. the 454ss does have alot of torque

hey i know this is stupid but i saw a single cab sierra that said ss on the side i actually had to get out and look to see that it said signature series on it. I also saw it on a cpl other trucks at the gm dealership. I was wandering whats the differnce between the SS sierra and Denali??

I think the SS will be one step closer to the Lightning being a single cab, super charged, 6.0L, passes everything but a gas station, road beast.  Let me in on the first one of those. Let me know if anyone has a video of an SS toasting a Lightning. My buddy has a Lightning, and swears up and down that an SS will never beat one.  I would love to prove him wrong. Also, were those single cab SS's the 454SS that I see in a late 80's early 90's model? If so, how do those fair?

The day Chevy puts a factory supercharger on the ss, is the day I die....

Archived