Taking attendance

zippy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well thats only 12hours for me from Philly, so hell yes. I think by then I will need a whole new tranny build up.

you going out then? I wouldnt mind following a few fellow SS'ers if i do go, i'm still trying to get more info on riding out at silver lakes as well. If thats even what its called :dunno::banghead:

i wonder what would be cheaper gas or a shipper..... hmmmm id love to come and  meet everyone, if it was only less than 2k miles!

I am dragging a trailer with the VHO with one of my other 2 toys on it either the suspension truck or the turbo blazer.. so there defintely will be extra stuff rollin around and it will be easy to get a ride around town for sure. You could fly out to chi town and catch a ride up with someone from this crew too

I hope to be there!

aw, it's ok if you can't make it :D why not give everyone else a chance at the car show. haha. I think there should be a rule you cant win everything 2 years in a row :banghead:

honestly though, I look forward to seeing everyone and their trucks again.

Well thats only 12hours for me from Philly, so hell yes. I think by then I will need a whole new tranny build up.

you going out then? I wouldnt mind following a few fellow SS'ers if i do go, i'm still trying to get more info on riding out at silver lakes as well. If thats even what its called :dunno::banghead:

Hey Fox Forma!

Just a litttle info for ya about the Silver lake sand dunes in Mears Michigan. I have been going every summer now for the last 3 years & it's been a blast every time. Can't wait to go back! If you have not been there it is a BIG MUST! Here's a couple of pics of my bike in the dunes! :thumbs:

SS ON 22S

post-7892-1138855291_thumb.jpg

post-7892-1138855607_thumb.jpg

Archived