Taking attendance

zippy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this help?

Zippy2

The dedicated Zippy2 event forum. Last year was great, this year will be must attened event!

Date: July 19, 2006-July 23, 2006

• 2 weeks later...
i wonder how many strokers this year.  :confused:

ben???

justin???

erik???

I may be there. Right now it looks like it lines up pretty good with my tournament schedule. Moving the wife up this Summer though, so it may not be doable. We'll see. Will be easier to tell when it gets closer.

ben???

justin???

erik???

I may be there. Right now it looks like it lines up pretty good with my tournament schedule. Moving the wife up this Summer though, so it may not be doable. We'll see. Will be easier to tell when it gets closer.

so your saying she wont let you go :crackup:

ben???

justin???

erik???

so your saying she wont let you go :crackup:

No. I will be buying a house and moving my house up from FL in that timeframe. So it may be difficult.

Zippy - post the address in the first post so everyone can mapquest and see how far the drive is - please.

Done. :thumbs:

I sure hope you can make it. We need more of the senior members to be there and preferrably more staff. It would be great to see you also. Most from the first event didn't make it to the second event...

• 1 month later...

Archived