well more bad news

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...but she went through money like a health fanatic goes through water...

I know that I'm pretty vocal here about my take on life at times, but I'm about to offer you some advice that I learned at a loss of 10 years of my life and a half-million dollars... I have been exactly through this, including a custody battle with an unwed mother. Sorry man but it's about to get worse.

In the seven years that I was married to my ex she also spent every dime I ever contributed while sitting on her ass at home; what you have just been through is a relationship and marriage with an EMBEZZLER - all the marrital assets "just somehow" got funneled out of the marriage. I know how bad that hurts, especially when you work those kinds of hours.

:crazy: Just be glad you weren't married when she left.

(Sorry Tim, no offense but) I have to disagree - right now you do not have the protections of legal marriage so your custody issues have you out in legal no-man's-land; if you doubt me just try to have the cops deliver you to your son (they can't). When a child is involved and you want a relationship with that child it is always a benefit to have the protections of marriage. UNLESS you file for divorce you will never have clear custody rights with your son and your relationship with him will be on HER terms, and sounds like right now she might keep you from him thinking that you are a bad influence (this is BS btw). You must find a lawyer and you MUST get this handled like a divorce at any cost; you guys are basically common-law married, FILE for divorce and FILE FIRST - do no tell her your intentions, just get her served, she is not the kind of person you can tip your hand to.

I'll stop there.

Mr. P.

EDIT - no, one more thing - you are not going through anything new, what has happened to you has happened to many millions of men before you, and is going to happen to many millions more after we are gone. It will be a struggle here for a while, but it *will* clear up.

you know, it took me a while to pick up on it. last i knew you'd bought a truck, cut off your finger, and your gf had just bought an SSS

hmmm.....you sayin he is the same as that bassasssilverado guy?

WTF is going on here?? Should I get the :pop: out.

you know, it took me a while to pick up on it. last i knew you'd bought a truck, cut off your finger, and your gf had just bought an SSS

well, if the cut off finger fits...

im not much of a talker as far as this type of situation goes, been raised by a single parent (mother) - ive seen my entire life the struggle she has/had gone through... and it has forever changed my sister and i... i know im different because of it, possib. better... (looking upward for the kid - because thats what is most important here)

onward to you...

music is a HUGE part of my life.... it can pick you up (even if for a moment) and it can also put you down.... however, if it picks you up for (like i said a moment) thats one less moment spent down.... if you dont like the music take a look at the lyrics to these songs...

Rancid - Tropical London (should help ya.... just read the lyrics)

and possib.

Dropkick Murphys - Walk Away

take care man, keep your head up, tomorrow is never promised - keep looking forward.

i was always told this... for some odd reason... dosnt ALWAYS help... but if it makes you smirk for even a split second... it has done its job...

"No matter how bad life can get or seem.... it can always be worse.... you could have diareiah. Think about it, you could break your arm... be in the hospital, with a cast and what not... yeah that sucks, but how much worse could it suck if you had diareiah aswell? If you... in fact.... do have diareiah, then literally your life is in the shitter...."

well, if the cut off finger fits...

:pop:

He never said it was his kid? :pop:

No he didnt ... Anybody know if its his kid ?

Anyway if she spends money like water, her intentions are probably to piss you off, put a scare in you, disappear for a while, make up and come back while your vunerable and spend MORE of your hard earned money.

Unless she had a body like a goddes and can suck the chrome of a trailer ball...let her GO ! You sound like a good dude and shes using you.

Ask yourself this too...(you mentioned the drinking first)...do you think you need to stop the booze for a while ??

Also are you both that age (27 ish) and have "TWO" SS's ??

If so....no wonder why the funds are tight !

Archived