well more bad news

Last night i come home from the bars like i do alot of time. I come home no one is here, i look in the bedroom shes not home either. i go to take a shower and open my dresser to get a pair of pants out and i did i went into the closet to get a shirt and my g/f's shit is all gone. She packed her shit and left and took the kid. I got a call this morning at work saying she wants the kid, and doesnt wanna see me anymore. She moved in with her parents on the other side of town. So, looks like i am moving again back down to butler and moving back in the old homestead, ill be glad to have the old garage back. But, this sucks, i want the kid, I miss him. He is the only reason i get up in the morning and go to work and bust my ass everday so he can have it better than i did when i was younger. Sorry yall i just have to vent.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow bro, hope you get things worked out for the best, I take it you were having some problems with the gf or was this just something that happened out of no where? Like i said, hope it all comes together for you one way or the other.

shes not my wife, shes my g/f but we where planning on getting married this fall, but, when i went to call her cell phone today she didnt pick up and i tried it later and said the number was no longer in service. I dont know we have had our ups and downs, , I bitched at for spending to much money and she bitched at me for drinking to much but she went through money like a health fanatic goes through water i get paid $15,75 an hour and work 8 hour days 5 days a week some times 6 and we are always either boke, or just barely making it by. So, to tell you the truth, i knew it was coming sooner or later. It just sucks

yeah it sucks when you have to go thru this shit in life but dont go on a drinking beng and stay busy. Things always could have been a hole lot worst and things happen for some reason or another. If you end up working things out then you both might have learned a few important things about each other or If things dont work out you will probably thanks god later she hit the road and wish you had not spent so much time bummed out. Just remember your kid will always love you and you will still have a relationship and that speacial bond toghther unless you dont keep it toghther.

So stay cool and do the right things

peace

Sorry to hear that man, that has to be a real gut sinking feeling

In this case a lawyer is actually a useful member of society.

You have rights to see your kid 50% of the time. Her bailing and not contacting you is irrational behavior and you should use it against her. Hopefully the judge isn't brainwashed and will realize that a father can care for a child just as well as a mother.

Sorry to hear that :sigh: I hope you pull through. Some advice I can give you is patience! The most important remedy for any break-up or separation. If you guys decide to get back together counseling is always a good starting point. I've been there done that.

Good luck to you

man if she leaves you like that....without sayin anything...thats retarded...dont take her back....change your number that way she cant get ahold of you even if she wanted too....get a lawyer get your custody...move on...keep working makin money buy that things you want in life...spoil the shit out of your kid. and live life too the fullest. im only 18 and ive been thru alot in relationships (i think) and thats what i have learned. girls are psycho man. all of them. some not as bad but they all have a little in them. take it in strides and you got it. your better than her. and she'll realize that when she goes out for a shopping spree and cant buy shit. keep ur head up. :cheers:

how old is the kid?? make sure you guys deal w/him/her in a good way. I dont mean buy em stuff-tell him/her that your love will alway be there and the problems are not their fault...being a parent I realized how much you must sacrifice to raise your children, but it is up to make sure your child knows...and if she starts acting like she will get him, fight till the end and raise your oun kid.

sorry:(

Archived