Got my 418 in(sound clip)

1slow01z71

Played with an SS camaro on teh highway tonight I pulled him a bit on a pig rich tune and then the trans started to slip :cry:

built 65e is on its way out fully built 80e will be in shortly so I can play with my monster some more :banghead:

I also talked to a buddy of mine it seems a bigger cam is in order soon and larger heads maybe I can get the fastest NA EC 99+ silvy title Im going to try like hell after the 80e gets in there :)

It was funny when i raced the SS I bet my corsa sport burst his ear drums since I have lts and no cats:D

The funny part is he had intake tune and exhaust with only him in th ecar and he was an M6 so he has an advantage on gearing too, I ahd a buddy in the truck, full system, 150 or so #s of shit in the cab of the truck, my tool box with all the shit in it weighs about 450#s and full street trim so I was at about 5700#s or so when I raced him and still pulled him till the trans started slipping :devil:

:D It's just a never-ending soap opera!  Can't wait to see your Z71 in person.

Mr. P. :)

Im going to replace my O2 sensors then go get Allen nelson to tune it up a bit for WOT and put it on the dyno it only slips bad on teh shifts and the top of each gear a little but enough that I dont want to run it hard unless I have to like on the dyno. Im going to come thorugh up there at PArmer but I may be in my buddies old Bel Air. never know depends on my mood if you are oging to come otu there for sure then let me know Ill bring the Z out there to idle through.

Archived