Someone stole my wheels!

MUFDVR

WTF. Didn't you have lockers on them?

That sucks.  The first thing I did after I bought the truck was I got locking lug nuts for the stock wheels and a locking gas cap.  Hopefully there is some surveillance cameras around that can help you track down your wheels.  Maybe you can upgrade your wheels now.

Sorry to hear that. But as for wheel lock, they are a waste of money. I have tools that take them off just as quick as regular lugs. You think a theif who wants your wheels bad enough wont have them, you can buy the tools at any autoparts store. Just my 2cents.

WTF. Didn't you have lockers on them?

That sucks.  The first thing I did after I bought the truck was I got locking lug nuts for the stock wheels and a locking gas cap.  Hopefully there is some surveillance cameras around that can help you track down your wheels.  Maybe you can upgrade your wheels now.

Sorry to hear that. But as for wheel lock, they are a waste of money. I have tools that take them off just as quick as regular lugs. You think a theif who wants your wheels bad enough wont have them, you can buy the tools at any autoparts store. Just my 2cents.

Doesn't hurt to have them either, there not expensive, I got mine for free. Although, I wasn't aware that you can buy those tools.

Archived