HANK

Viperkiller97

what is magnetic ride?

Its suppost to be the worlds fastest acting suspension. Magnetic Selective Ride Control uses a revolutionary damper design that controls wheel and body motion with Magneto-Rheological fluid in the shocks and struts. By controlling the current to an electromagnetic coil inside the piston of the damper, the MR fluid’s consistency can be changed, resulting in continuously variable real time damping. As a result, drivers feel a greater sense of security, a quieter, flatter ride and more precise, responsive handling, particularly during sudden, high-speed maneuvers.

Does this help ?

I simply can't believe this car. Very nice (luxo) type ride until you start flogging on it (I don't have magnetic ride) and it really holds corners like nothing I've ever been in. 400 hp/400 tq and in mixed driving without getting into it hard I get 27 mpg. Even the Z06 escapes gas guzzler tax!!!

I like to take the roof out, can't do that on the Z06...

ok, rant off... :cheers:

Dont the new C6 Vettes run in the 11's factory ?

No Dirty, They run around 12.6 or so. The C-6 Z06 runs 11's nono.gif

I know that the C5 Z06's are capable of 11's stock. There are a few people on corvetteforums.comand z06vette.com that have run their bonestock Z's at 11.7. However, they shift so fast it sounds like an auto.....

after he took the nitrous off his truck that put him way behind a C6 stock quarter mile time anyway. i'd like to see what the C6 would do with the 50 shot that he ran on the truck.

Yeah I agree and he still has that kit. But I think he should run a 100 shot and spray in 2nd gear on ...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived