Over 10,000 posts and still married

BenKey

Didn't even realize I had hit 10k and not big on threads marking posts counts, but hey, I figured I'd do it once. It really did almost cost me my marriage at one time. She thinks I spend way too much time on here. Don't know what she means. :)

This site has definitely cost me a lot of money seeing all the cool things you guys do and think of. That's what usually cost me.

The site has over 50 posters with counts over 1k now. I remember when there was only one. Keep it up :thumbs:

Time to go watch the Superbowl.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't even realize I had hit 10k and not big on threads marking posts counts, but hey, I figured I'd do it once.  It really did almost cost me my marriage at one time.  She thinks I spend way too much time on here.  Don't know what she means. :) 

This site has definitely cost me a lot of money seeing all the cool things you guys do and think of.  That's what usually cost me.

The site has over 50 posters with counts over 1k now.  I remember when there was only one.  Keep it up :thumbs:

Time to go watch the Superbowl.

Post whore!! :jester:

Late- Alex

This site has definitely cost me a lot of money seeing all the cool things you guys do and think of.  That's what usually cost me.

:withstupid:

You guys have cost me a ton of money. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Money well spent though.

I agree with fuelslut also, most of your posts ben are very informative. :thumbs:

Archived