Over 10,000 posts and still married

BenKey

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Tim,

Not doing much of anything, buddy. I was just surfing around the web this weekend and thought I'd stop by and see who of the original band of trouble makers was still around. From just looking at the current posts most, unfortunately, seem to have moved on. I knew Big Ben was still here as we have exchanged a couple of emails. I had no clue about the 10,000 posts, though. A milestone by any standards, ma'man.13507.jpg

Oh, I also heard that The Zipman won the local spelling bee with the word 'hibernates.' VERY cool, bro. Hearing that I also wanted to stop by the hood and congratulate you. I know that was a BIG step going from two syllable words to three. Whew. I mean, who knew? Wonders never cease, do they? So, in that light, this Buds for you Zip. :cheers:

Is Brother Dave still hanging around these parts? Who's still here from the original group? So many questions, so little time.

L

Oh, Ben, give Rachel my regards. Tell here I understand about the sharing you with the hood and all this internet crap. Women never have understood our male "needs," have they? And, make note, I said needs, not wants! I am soooo tired of the, "Why do you need bigger tires and those chrome wheels. Aren't the ones that came on the truck good enough? Did they really cost only $97 dollars on eBay for all four? How much did you say the supercharger was, again?

81678.jpg

Archived