Over 10,000 posts and still married

BenKey

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You had me worried for a moment there, Michael. It's not like you to just let one of my barbs go unchecked. 10292.jpg

i know it's rare. i tend to be a creature of habbit, but sometimes i fall off... :jester:

Oh, Ben, give Rachel my regards. Tell here I understand about the sharing you with the hood and all this internet crap. Women never have understood our male "needs," have they? And, make note, I said needs, not wants!  I am soooo tired of the, "Why do you need bigger tires and those chrome wheels. Aren't the ones that came on the truck good enough? Did they really cost only $97 dollars on eBay for all four?  How much did you say the supercharger was, again?

81678.jpg

Damn....look what the cat drug in. :) Good to see you on here again, Lee!

It's been pretty cool here lately with time on the site. She would be happy if I just stopped buying stuff. She doesn't think that her having 6 different cars in 7yrs hasn't cost us any money. :dunno: I'm on my second. I'm a geo-bachelor right now, that's why it's been okay. She's moving up here this Summer. We'll see how it goes from there.

Got to finish with everything before she gets here. :P

Welcome back Lee!  :cheers:

As for Ben's 10,000th post.........I think the Navy may need to ask for some of his paycheck back. :D

Don't you have a head to fix, or something or other? :banghead:

I don't get on too much during work anymore. NMCI is a PITA.

Is Brother Dave still hanging around these parts? Who's still here from the original group? So many questions, so little time.

Still here, just not yacking as much, as I tend to yack about what my projects are. The wife took 6 months off, so project money has been scarce. Besides right now, I am pretty happy with the SS. Besides, Ben always beats me to answering the newbies questions :D

10,000 posts! I feel inadequate (2647). :tear:

Well, it's good to see some of the old crew still around - Tim, slim, Zipman, Ben and Dave.

Dave, I swear, buddy, you had 2646 when I left around a year ago. You really have been quiet, son. One post in 12 months ain't bad, though. Better than me, anyway. 13507.jpg I remember when this website started you were the post leader by a long shot.....and I mean hundreds. Took Ben and I months to catch up. Sorry to hear the wifie took time off. I just hate it when that happens.54755.jpg

LOL Ben, I think they ALL would be happy if the guys in their lives quit buying stuff. I thought about it once then came to my senses. I mean, what would we have to talk about at dinner if I did that?

Has Mike (GM4LIFE) ever stopped back in since trading the SS for the SRT? So much for the GM for Life part, huh? Guess he was talking about gerbils.

Archived