90mm Radix Alterations

BigTex

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so popular there should be a manufactured transition/adaptor plate eh? :crackup:

thats what I thought, make a simple adaptor from alumnium plte that has threeholes and four studs??? I know it is easier if someone else makes them :D but I know some of you guys are handy.

I should ask this in the Zippy Event section, but how much/how many people are planning on doing/getting work done @ the event????

Thats a great deal Vince. I'm eager to see if anyone else sees gains from the Tb mod.

I hope to have my trucks current round of mods finished quickly. The local 1/4 mile track opens up for the first time in several months next weekend.

I've been drooling over this post here, and the one over at another site on the same topic. I have a question for Bryan or anyone else that has looked into/done this. It has been said either on this site or another that the intake before the TB is getting to be the bottle neck now. This leads me to believe the 75mm MAF more than the 4" tube of the intake from the air filter is the culpret. Has anyone checked into using a different GM MAF like the GTO or other GM MAF?

Archived