? INSURANCE PRICES ?

C_DUB

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correction Again!?!?

The wife (guru of the finances) just corrected me. My insurance is $1606/yr. for the full comp. and coll. Sorry all :confused: , I guess I don't keep up with where my money goes. That must be why I never have any... :D

yeah, go figure....i feel like i got bent over the table..no dinner, no kiss, no lube...and to think that was the cheapest i could find. gotta luv LA..pffshh

Sorry had to laugh after looking at your profile and your interests. Bondage?? A little out of my league, but never tried it. :D

• 2 months later...

Full coverage for my SS in Alabama is exactly $553.83 per year. That includes my 37 year old wife. I'm 39 and have the SS classifed for pleasure use. I've been lucky. All my run-in's have been with deer. The insurance company doesn't hold that against you. :P

ugh, you people wanna make me run out and shoot myself....or my insurance company.  i pay exactly $4,285.60 per year for full coverage in Los Angeles.  we wont menion my DUI that added $1,200 to that total k?? yeah thanks :D

There are some advantages to getting older... Cheaper insurance is one of them. Just a little something for you to look forward to :D

Archived