? INSURANCE PRICES ?

C_DUB

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OKAY our Insurance run-down, the SS is $700 a year (Full Coverage) State Farm Ins., our Commercial Truck Package (roofing trucks) $1700 a year Western Reserve Inc. and our Collecter Cars: '69 ZL-1 - (2) '69 YENKO CAMARO's, '68 BALDWIN MOTION L-88 CAMARO, '69 Chevelle L-89, '69 Z-28 RS, and '67 427 CORVETTE all STATED VALUES this package is $3200 a year. ALOT of Insurance Money but we don't think it's too bad for what we OWN.. Gotta have it or you Never know when someone might hit you!! Ginnie SS :chevy:

I am paying $865 a year.

My insurance is about $65 a year more than it was on my traded in 02 2wd Silverado.I hate the high cost of insurance costs, I have had Farm Bureau Insurance since I got my drivers license(no claims or accidents).I thought my premiums where high, but after seeing some of these $'s I guess I am lucky. :P

Blackhawk, YES, Both YENKO CAMARO's have the ORIGINAL ENGINES!! Hugger Orange/white stripes and Fathom Green/white stripes 4-Speeds. The Insurance is thru Haggerty Car Collector Insurance and the cars are used mostly for display and car shows. There are alot of CLONES out there!! There were only 198 YENKO CAMARO's built. Our insurance is VERY REASONABLE for what our stated Values are.. Thanks, Ginnie SS :chevy:

Jason, YES the ZL-1 is the REAL DEAL, it is #35 out of 69 Built. It is one of the 50 that Fred Gibb Chevrolet ordered. It is also one of the 37 that Fred Gibb returned to the factory as they were over $7,000 and he could only sell 13 of them. This year a '69 Zl-1 Camaro was Sold for $330,000.... Our ZL-1 was one of the few that was never a race car, so it still remains All Original with ONLY 8,000 miles. Thanks, Ginnie SS :chevy:

Jason, YES the ZL-1 is the REAL DEAL, it is #35 out of 69 Built. It is one of the 50 that Fred Gibb Chevrolet ordered. It is also one of the 37 that Fred Gibb returned to the factory as they were over $7,000 and he could only sell 13 of them. This year a '69 Zl-1 Camaro was Sold for $330,000.... Our ZL-1 was one of the few that was never a race car, so it still remains All Original with ONLY 8,000 miles. Thanks, Ginnie SS :chevy:

Very nice cars you have there! :thumbs:

I found your other pics. It looks like the roofing business has been good to you guys! :eek:

I too had high quotes of $2,000.00 with a 5K (and one even had a 10K) deductible.

Always wise to shop around :thumbs:

Settled on Bel-Air Direct

Rates in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada :D 47, non smoker rate

$700.00 per year, $500.00 collision deductible, full replacement value for term of contract. Contract valid for 2 years @

I figure this is a fair rate :rolleyes: for a vehicle that has a list price of 54.5K Canadian.

Dr Mike, :cool:

10K deductible? Great day in the morning! That would be almost like not having insurance. :sick: The rates I mentioned were with a $250 deductible across the board. My insurance company likes Chevys. I found a '97 40th Anniversary Land Cruiser awhile back for 15K. I always wanted one. When I checked on insurance, they quoted me something like $775 every six months! No thanks. I'll wait and run liability only. Liability insurance for my '77 Land Cruiser is $10 per month.

There are some advantages to getting older... Cheaper insurance is one of them. Just a little something for you to look forward to :D

Oh, YES! I'm starting to enjoy my entry into middle-age more and more. My insurance costs drop about 10% every three years. My full coverage is about what my liability-only was when I was in college, an era ago.

$4300 a year

03 silv z71 --mine

98 jeep grand cherokee--parents

mostly cause i just got my license a year ago(and im turning 18 in a few months), sux badly, but im not paying, also its massachusetts, the worst insurance state, dont have an option like allstate/geico, only in state companies. cant use internet companies, so far both of our records are clean, any idea when/what age insurance goes down if you keep your record clean? just a rough estimate

any idea when/what age insurance goes down if you keep your record clean? just a rough estimate

I think for women theage is 21 and for men the age is 25. :fume:

I am 20 and I pay abpout 3400 a year for my SS only. (and I have to pay it along with my payments!)

They consider me a "high risk driver" :sigh:

-Matt

Archived