GROUP BUY BAD SS

bad ss

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the details on the kit. You get 4 Ground Force shocks, 2 new torsion keys, 2 rear shackles, coplete hardware and instructions. As for the rear end there is no shims anywhere. the other modification that the kit consists of will also be included, they told me not to say what it is until we purchase the kits because it is something that they did on my SS and it helped out in eliminating the bounce in the rear. Trust me i would tell you all what it is but i can't right now. Overall, the ride is no better or worse than it was stock. I did pull it up to a stock SS at the dealership where i bought mine and there is a noticable diference in the height. I dont get alot of people saying that the truck looks good lowered because I am the only SS around my area. All the other SS's were sold to people from out of the area, so people dont have anything to compare it to. As for the modification to the rear, when you are just cruising around town there is no diference than stock but get it on the highway and the rear end doesnt bounce around like it used to. I am very pleased with the outcome. The pictures that i was going to have posted didnt come out right so I am going to take some more this weekend. I should have them sent to jwest by Monday so keep an eye open for them.

Thanks Bad SS, I am still in for the group buy. I'd rather get the kit and make sure everything is right. As far as the rear end is concerned. I was planning on installing the kit myself, are the mods GroundForce did to the rear something the average "Tim the Toolman" can do?? Will a shop have to install this kit?? Thanks again.

Also, is it two pairs of shackles for the rear or are they just doing one per side?

Here are the details on the kit. You get 4 Ground Force shocks, 2 new torsion keys, 2 rear shackles, coplete hardware and instructions. As for the rear end there is no shims anywhere. the other modification that the kit consists of will also be included, they told me not to say what it is until we purchase the kits because it is something that they did on my SS and it helped out in eliminating the bounce in the rear. Trust me i would tell you all what it is but i can't right now. Overall, the ride is no better or worse than it was stock. I did pull it up to a stock SS at the dealership where i bought mine and there is a noticable diference in the height. I dont get alot of people saying that the truck looks good lowered because I am the only SS around my area. All the other SS's were sold to people from out of the area, so people dont have anything to compare it to. As for the modification to the rear, when you are just cruising around town there is no diference than stock but get it on the highway and the rear end doesnt bounce around like it used to. I am very pleased with the outcome. The pictures that i was going to have posted didnt come out right so I am going to take some more this weekend. I should have them sent to jwest by Monday so keep an eye open for them.

Hi BAD, Let us know asap about the kit. I can't wait to lower mine!

any payee containing the name "Lee" in any form!

Damn. :fume: Leave it up to you to take food out of my kids mouths, Sheldon. Oh wait, I don't have any kids at home anymore..........................never mind. ;)

On second thought, make checks payable to Honest Lee's Drop Shoppe. You can expect to wait 6 months to a year for delivery. There are no refunds or exchanges. In other words, just kiss your cash good-bye, homeboy. Everyone who purchases my drop kit will receive a postcard from me from Hawaii this winter. :thumbs: .............. :cool:

Everyone that is interested, what do you think of this idea? I will call Kevin at Ground Force on tuesday and see if he can do a better price on the lowering kit. I will ask him what he thinks the best way to go about getting the kits to people who order them. This is my idea, have everyone call him personally and tell him that they are from the Silverado SS Board and they are interested in buying the lowering kit. That way thay can make their own arrangements for payment and shipping. I will talk to him on tuesday about getting more kits available, if we have more sales than the alloted amount he told me the other day. just an idea what do you all think?

• 2 weeks later...
No kids at home?!!! Try three (6, 4, and 1). I've done the right thing and denied them the essentials of life in order to have a supercharger. You ought to be paying me to drop my SS!

Just the supercharger? I don't think that was not even half of it. We can do the math. :D

Archived