2007 Tundra

VHO_Tek

I actually think it doesn't look bad, the front view is definately more agressive and bold (like the ram) which I feel gives it a more agressive truck presence. However I am not a fan of the new cab, the way they designed it with the rear door handle. I think its a lot better than its predecessor and a 5.7L v8 makes it a more capable truck. Granted if Dylan is right at only 300 bhp, it is sort of an upset, but Toyota has never been about power. I bet it will be one of the more efficient v8s over the most powerful. I think it looks better than the titan, but the nissan drivetrain is better. I'm still waiting to see what the new silverado actually looks like. The dodge update for 06 ruined the looks in my opinion.

I don't like the looks or style of it at all. Looks like they were trying to make it look like a Dodge Ram to me. The inside looks real cheap as well, but there again most of the auto makers now a days are doing this, unfortunately GM is one of them right now.

I do hava to say that I really like the new Toyota Tacoma. I like the crew cab model and would buy one in a second if it wasn't so darn expensive.

Yea its not the best looking thing :lol: and as far as the towing capacity of 10k we'll see :dunno: . they have to try and compete with Gm, Dodge and Ford, they dont have 3/4 and 1ton truck here. I know how my truck tows 7000lbs, I dont think the toy will tow 10k with less power any better, I see lots of tranny problems it their future :D

Archived