Nice Valentine's Present

WidowKiss

crash3.jpg

0214061615_G.jpg

Crash1.jpg

crash2.jpg

I just want to die. Somebody shoots infront of the blazer pictured top so he slams on the brakes....the guy in blazer behind does the same and slides under his bumper. The girl driving the Jeep in front of me hammers the brakes and soon as that happens I dive to the shoulder only to have her joining me and if I had a foot more I would've missed her completely. But I'm not that lucky....so with that soon as I get a quote to see how much it takes to get fixed, it will be done and I'm done. With the problems I've had nagging on the truck I'm saying F' it and I'm gonna get something else most likely.

We'll see if the engine will be replaced because the radiator was shoved back and exploded out the side....hood was shoved back in to the windshield. I broke the rear view mirror with my head and good thing was the air bag didn't deploy.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn good pics from a camera phone!  :thumbs:

That sucks for sure! Hopefully you are alright.

So what happened to the guy that cut in front of the blazer, did he get away?

Late-  Alex

I have a nice knot on the top of my head and a headache to go along with it from where I hit the mirror and winshield.

the guy that cut off the blazer just kept driving....i was too busy swearing and checking to see if everyone else was alright then looking for a plate number

you know....I just realized that the passenger door had the damage from when a lady backed in to it in a parking lot and scraped the plastic cladding.....they have to replace that door cause the fender got into it.....w00t

any bets on estimates? I'm guess around $5,500?

Archived