Carbon Fiber Dash Replacement Parts - Pictures

shopman1

These are pictures of replacement parts for the dash and doors. The door pannels are not easy to take off however if anyone wants to know the hot tip, give me a blast, there are a few tricks - anyway - These parts were done for me with a Arival Blue base to match the SS.

Dash1.JPG

dash2.JPG

dash3.JPG

dash4.JPG

:chevy: The door pannel removal is a little difficult however the hot tip is as follows: Take out the screw behind the door handle, take out the screw under the door pannel that holds the tray at the bottom of the door. Pull it out. You will see the holders on the right and left. Now the best part to know - pop out the door lock, it comes out easily. Behind it is another screw!!!! Now you can push the door pannel up and out.

I left my contact list at work so I will give you the name of the place that did the work for me on Tuesday. One thing I can tell you is that they can do any color you want. This was the first time they did Arival blue as a base coat and they liked it, so did I! You can take your truck apart and send them the parts or they can buy new ones and do there thing. I am happy with the finish and I a debating doing the engin covers.

I'll try to get another picture or two, I should have done it today I think Monday will be a rain out! Stay tuned I'll give all the numbers and place Tuesday. I need to call them and get the total as well. Thanks for the comments guys!

That interior looks really :cool:

Do they do brushed aluminum color? I would like something like that or a silver base coat carbon fiber for my black SS. black carbon fiber would look sweet to though but I don't think it would stand out as much.

:cool: The company that did the carbon fiber work for me is:

Roll - Masters, Inc. located in Florida. Take a look at his web site www.roll-masters.com, this is the place that did my spair tire cover, the man to talk to is John, he is also involved with this web site: www.dmbsupply.com it will show you some of the carbon fiber stuff.

I paid $425. for 8 parts including the dash, vents that part under the dash, the door pods and that part under the door handle. From what I understand they can do any color. His phone number is : 1-888-883-5866. Have fun!!! :crazy:

Archived