Pics of Your last ride....

montanass

OK guys, lets see some pics of your car/trucks that you had before the SSS, and general list of mods...

this is what I drove through most of high-scool...2002-2004

1995 Dodge Ram 1500

3" Rancho Suspension lift

Hollley T/B

K&N Intake

Gibson Cat-Back exhaust

315/75/16 BFG A/T's

Rhino Lining

The list goes on....

dscn09924bb.jpg

dscn09904kd.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved my 02 4runner.

12,000k HID's.

12 amps 6 12's.

3 sets of POLK audio MM6 interiors.

32 inch off road tires.

300amp Ohio Gen. alternator.

All New springs and air Shocks.

At one point 14 car batts.

Full Flowmaster Exhaust.

KN Intake.

and just a little over 5 spools of 1/0 gauge.

This picture is a little old it dosent have all of the equipment but its best i could find quality.

post-7072-1140361084_thumb.jpg

A good friend of mine had a '72 Ranchero GT. Pretty cool truck with the 351.

Yeah my dad had a 72 gt with the 4bbl 351c we couldn't ever get the damn thing to run correctly we even rebuilt the engine and it still would never run like the 400c with the 2bbl heads. We came to the conclusion that the 4bbl heads just flowed too much air, it didn't matter what we did it just ran too lean we tried holly carbs edelbrock carbs and then decided to rebuild the factory carb and it ran better but not as you'd expect especially when the 400 2bbl engine with a 4bbl carb on it would run circles around the GT.

Well, last car I had before redoing my Coupe was this Demon, which I owned for 9 years while I owned my Coupe. 440 powered with a 5.13 rear most of the time (I had 4.56 and 4.10 gears too), I drove it in the rain, snow, you name it. My Chickee drove it to the grocery store.... It sat outside in the weather from 1991 until I sold it in 2000.....

Demoncanam.jpg

I owned this Cuda until two weeks ago too, it is a 340 4 speed car with 4.56s, it's a street racing pounder, not a show car by any means, it sat outside year round too....

Skanky_Cuda.jpg

Archived