Pics of Your last ride....

montanass

there's not enough bandwidth to support all the pics of my past cars....

over 300+ of them...

:eek: MY GOD! How do you get away with that, without the state requiring you to have a dealer or salvage operator permit?! :wtf: We always got hassled over our parking lot of to-be derby cars by the county.

Mr. P.

Well up until about 6 months ago I DID have a salvage/dismantler/resellers permit...

It was just too much of a PITA as far as taxes and all the crap paperwork went... so i shut it down! :smash:

only had the license/business up and running a little over a year!

I figured I only got hassled ONCE about too many cars in one year and that was back in high school! :jester:

I have a couple prissy bitch neighbors that dont care for me, but I figure since MY

house is the nicest on the block and I bring THEIR value up they can go fornicate

with themselves for all I care... :cheers:

~Brian

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well up until about 6 months ago I DID have a salvage/dismantler/resellers permit...

It was just too much of a PITA as far as taxes and all the crap paperwork went... so i shut it down!  :smash:

I figured I only got hassled ONCE about too many cars in one year and that was back in high school! :jester:

I have a couple prissy bitch neighbors that dont care for me, but I figure since MY

house is the nicest on the block and I bring THEIR value up they can go fornicate

~Brian

:mad: Neighbors. Why they get all uptight over using a sledgehammer on a trunklid at 2am beats me :dunno:

Mr. P. :)

It was just too much of a PITA as far as taxes and all the crap paperwork went... so i shut it down!  :smash:

~Brian

:mad: Neighbors. Why they get all uptight over using a sledgehammer on a trunklid at 2am beats me :dunno:

Mr. P. :)

:crackup::crackup:

Some pictures of my "Low-Budget" playtoys before I bought the SS........

1986 Olds 442 Cutlass with a built-up SBC

misc001-vi.jpg

1996 Chevy Z-71 "MudToy"

IMG_0021-vi.jpg

I sold these a few months after buying the SS, and still see them around every once in a while...... :thumbs:

thanks it was the only ford i'd ever take pride in owning. that car reacted better than anything i've ever driven. i had upgraded 4.55 extreme gears so when you touched the pedal it flew the only down part was i couldn't get over 25 mph in first. that isn't actually my saleen in that picture but it was the same color and a coupe just like that. all my photos were lost a couple weeks back but i'll have to take some time and scan some pictures of those cars back on. thanks for the compliment though i agree those cars are sexy.

Had my camera out, so I thought I would be ghetto and take a picture of a picture of my last car :yellow_loser: 66 Chevelle 2dr. post 300. Car was an orig. Cali. car with a 6 cyl 3 spd. The guy I bought it from put a built 283 with a th350. I did most all of the interior stuff myself(seats, carpet, tach/guages, simpson 4 point harnesses), put on hooker long tube headers, flomasters, and a few other little things, but other than that I bought it exactly as you see it.

I will scan them in tomorrow so the look nicer... I drove this car everyday to high school for a year and then drove it about another year after I graduated. Sold it to buy my 69 chevelle

c4f20712.jpg

a69073fc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

3-27%20006.jpg

96 Mustang GT 5 speed

_IM000407.jpg

98 S-10 SB reg cab

jeep1.jpg

00 Jeep Grand Cherokee

85gtstang%20003.jpg

85 Mustang GT 5.0 t-top

plus more I dont have pics of (lost a whole bunch of pics when my hdd crashed)

87 Nissan Sentra

74 GMC camper special

71 VW beetle

99 Nissan Altima

70 Chevy C-10

and alot more that I cant recall right now....

Archived