unbelievable

trialsman

That looks sharp!  Is that the SnugTop Super Sport you have there.  I liked that one better than the Xtra Vision I got.  Nice clean look on the side windows.  But sometimes we sleep in the back when camping, and the sliding windows with screens that the Xtra Vision has are better for that.

No, mine is from A.R.E. and it is the Z model. The rear side windows pivot out and it does have screens. There are no Snug Top dealers in my area so shipping was going to be like $1100.00 alone. The inside of my cap is lined with carpet that is almost an exact match for the Bedrug. Plus, the front facing window tilts down so you can clean the cab window. The rear window locking system is far superior to what I had before so that was a great selling feature. It also has the 3rd brake light molded into the top of the cap and it looks great.

http://www.4are.com/product/view_models.php?mk=c&md=s

I love not getting any snow in the bed. With all the stuff I put in there, I'll never have a scratch in it.

Nice looking cap, Dave. Truck looks great also. Nice and clean. :cheers:

Wow, thanks a lot. I didn't think that I would get many compliments from here because of the cap. But I really do need it for the work I do. Thanks again.

P.S. Lee, any chance of getting one of your fantastic sigs when you get some time? :cheers:

While searching the web for silverado SS's  today I ran across a black '04 for sale.  IT HAD A CAP ON IT!.. Just goes to show that money cannot buy stlye, good tatse and/or class. IMNTBHO. :nono:

Or am I alone here?

What does "IMNTBHO" mean? :dunno:

In my never to be humble opinion

Hey, Thanks!! :thumbs: I would have never figured that out!!

Archived