Still Snowing!

SS ON 22S

Hey Everyone!

Just thought you would all enjoy some more SS pics! Just picked it up from our local detailing shop. She sure was do for a wax job & did he do a beautiful job. I'm one of those guys that wash there vehicles everyday,{BRUTAL WINTERS} and after a couple of washes especially black you lose that mirror reflection and in comes that dull whitetish colour that I hate so much! Any one else have that problem tring to keep that mirror image that I love so much? Anyways keep her gleaming at all times!!!! :thumbs:

Later

SS ON 22S

post-7892-1140481052_thumb.jpg

post-7892-1140481177_thumb.jpg

Just curious, but why didnt you get the ARE cover specially made for the SS tailgate cover?.....still looks good.....damn good...jus wondering

At the time I ordered my A.R.E cover from our local truck shop, they told me that they {A.R.E} did not make a cover that would custom fit the tailgate wing? Out of all the covers that our truck shop offered A.R.E was by far the nicest! Especially the way they matched the factory hood lines to the cover, cover latch/lock & fit & finish! :thumbs:

Did not know there was one available that would come over the factory tailgate wing? :banghead:

Later

SS ON 22S

In the winter I try not to wash my black SS to many times. Because of all the excess sand and salt, when you srub on the truck with a wash mit it scratches the hell out of the paint.

That's just silly! Go to a spray wash and get that salty crap off of there! :eek: Can anyone say SERIOUS RUST!!! :eek: I know mit washing gets the road grime off better for summer washes, but seriously... you're doing your truck a dis-service by not washing that crap off, especially the undercarriage.

It just takes a little bit more work to look WAY better than red and blue... :)

I was thinking more along the lines of "only the good color dies young..." Can't believe they aren't making any more blue SS's :cry:

as for the winter salt, my truck currently sits outside year round and is covered in salt for like 4 months... what are you gonna do but wait for warmth. It does hurt my feelings to see it that way.

Archived