For all you Pics Guys..

AUTOGUY

very nice! :thumbs:  looks like it would take the back fourty to turn it around though!

It is a pain to park and turn around, but after driving trucks like this for over 10 years, you learn to cope.

I have owned 1996 & 98 Sierra 2500 Ext. Cab LB's, a 2000 Silverado 2500 Ext LB, a 2002 and 2004 Sierra 2500HD CC/LB, and this 2006 Silverado 2500 CC/LB.

Plus an 88 Chevy Reg Cab Sportside 4x4, and a 93 Sierra Ext Cab Sportside 2wd.

Very cool, Auto. Love the color, too. :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Thanks Lee, I was getting a little tired of my white 2004 Sierra and my 00 and 02 were both pewter.

This is the Greystone. I believe GMC calls it Steel Grey. (A professional grade name I guess)

:withstupid:  Nice truck.  20s would look nice on that truck

I am looking at these...b9150.jpg

They are American Racing Vengeance and are Forged Chrome. They are made in 20 and 22" for an 8 Lug truck!! I am waiting to hear from my sales rep at American to see what my "special" price is for display wheels since this is my Business "Advertising/Show" truck.

Anyone care to chop them on for me? Lee? (With a little taller rubber as well.)

Looks good man :thumbs:  But one thing, you are a modifying junky haha.

6 words of wisdom that might save you money... Autoguy, stay, away, from, the, truck. :devil:

You don't understand. This is what I do for a living. Modding trucks and cars PAYS for THIS truck, my SS and eveything else I have!!!

So as far as saving me money....Don't worry...This truck MAKES me money!!!

I do this to my truck to show my customers what different accessories look like installed on a vehicle, and if you are going to go into a new car dealership and try to sell yourself and your work, you need to have a good looking vehicle to show them what you can do!!!!

It's nice to have a habit that you can use to earn a living!!!

Looks good man :thumbs:  But one thing, you are a modifying junky haha.

6 words of wisdom that might save you money... Autoguy, stay, away, from, the, truck. :devil:

You don't understand. This is what I do for a living. Modding trucks and cars PAYS for THIS truck, my SS and eveything else I have!!!

So as far as saving me money....Don't worry...This truck MAKES me money!!!

I do this to my truck to show my customers what different accessories look like installed on a vehicle, and if you are going to go into a new car dealership and try to sell yourself and your work, you need to have a good looking vehicle to shpw them what you can do!!!!

Not sure if you took my post wrong, it was full of sarcasm. I am jealous that I can't modify my truck that that. You have the best two trucks ever made. :cheers:

Archived