SS vs SS

Z4pp

Raced another SSS tonight... it was a blue one, was debadged, custom 20''s, bed cover and maybe some engine work?

From the light I took him by a nose, my bumper was in front of him. From a roll i beat him cuze my truck was just @ lower rpms and got a really goot jump. But I noticed as we accelerated to higher speeds 70-80 my truck started to pull away. Im not sure if his was stock or not because his engine sounded really really mean. It sounded different from mine. Maybe he had an intake? You could hear a small whiney noise, but im SURE it wasn't a blower, because I wouldnt kick his ass if it was a blower. Maybe an intake? but anyways we gave the thumbs up and drove different ways.

Yeah he was definately cool. It was on the way out of the club lol. Maybe he was nice cuze he was drunk or something lol, but for sure gave the thumbs up and we drove off.

Was he an a$$

i was out on the expressway this afternoon and saw a black ss just after the stop light i got next to him hit the gas we gavem hell for a mile or so he turned off on the rmp we gave the thumbs up it was cool :thumbs:

Yeah he was definately cool. It was on the way out of the club lol. Maybe he was nice cuze he was drunk or something lol, but for sure gave the thumbs up and we drove off.

Was he an a$$

i was out on the expressway this afternoon and saw a black ss just after the stop light i got next to him hit the gas we gavem hell for a mile or so he turned off on the rmp we gave the thumbs up it was cool :thumbs:

Awesome!!!

Was he an a$$

who won?

hey whats up?, been awhile ''who won?'' i guess i did but he

was just rolling from a stand still at the light and i was rolling

to maybe stop for the red light that turned green as i approached.

then we both hit the gas, we stayed probly a hundred yards apart

but he wasnt catchin me or falling back probly goin an easy 100 mph.

:driving: the next day a kid i know with a stock 98' grand prix gtp was just

turning on to the highway with me. i was in my stock red 03' ss when he saw me he hit the gas so i did too and pulled away from him easy :D:cool:

then he catches me when were goin 110 we fall back to 90 and go back and forth

pulling ahead of each other then from outta no where the little shit

freakin smoked me, left me in the dust, blew my doors off, what ever, i couldnt

believe it it felt like i coulda taken him at any second, that sucks. kid calls me on the cell down the road a minute later says he was going 120 i didnt have a chance.

must be time to spend some money :cheers:

i've done this in an SSS and it was still climbing. i let up figuring it was enough at that point. it's fun to race another one that still has the speed limiter, when you go by them after they hit the limiter it confuses them. :crackup:

113181388.jpg

Archived