Well, how did I do?

cerino2000

Hi everybody. New member cause I just picked up an 04 SS!

2004, Black/Black, 15.9k miles, fully loaded, (don't think you could get any other options,) lowered on spindles (don't know the full details), CAI, Corsa exhaust, a leather tonnau cover, full 3m clear bra treatment. After it's all said and done I wound up paying about $24k for it plus tax title and tag. Does that seem to be in line? Damn thing is really nice. Been a while since I was in a fully loaded vehicle. The only think I don't like is that it has mud flaps on it and when backing up the front tire rubs.

I'll be doin' some surfin tonight!

Finally got some pics. Truck also has a Trenz grill. Also, the cover is an ExtangRT setup. Pretty nice. The CAI is the outlaw system. Not sure if the exhaust is sport or touring.

Here are the pics from today:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

by fully loaded i assume you mean onstar, xm radio, under seat storage, factory toneau cover (folding or soft), automatic climate control, engine block heater, and spare tire lock? :D

very nice choice in truck though. it's the right color, has the right exhaust, already has a cai (what kind though?) and a toneau cover. that is a hell of a good start. very nice. does it have the chrome wheels?

by fully loaded i assume you mean onstar, xm radio, under seat storage, factory toneau cover (folding or soft), automatic climate control, engine block heater, and spare tire lock?  :D

very nice choice in truck though. it's the right color, has the right exhaust, already has a cai (what kind though?) and a toneau cover. that is a hell of a good start. very nice. does it have the chrome wheels?

It does not have the engine block heater but does have the spare lock and the auto climate control. I have to get under the hood today to find out what kind of CAI is on it. I very well migh be a factory cover. I didn't even know that was an option. Just assumed that the original owner added it.

Isn't there some place where you can put in you vin and find out what the option list was from the factory and also what the in-service date is? Oh ya, the wheels are not the chrome ones.

DAYM in my opinion you got one HELL OF A DEAL! pretty low milage, and mods! I usually dont like to buy modded cars/trucks, but after thinkin about it, the drop and exhaust alone makes it worth it to me! The truck looks great! Maybe you even got some trans work done already? who knows :chevy:

Archived