Hey SoCal...Super Chevy Show at Pomona Raceway

RacerJJ

WHEN: 3/31-4/2

WHERE: Pomona Raceway

WHAT: Drag race and car show for all chevy powered or bodied vehicles

This is a really cool event for all, racers and showers, or both. There are several classes in the race and the show that are applicable for our trucks. Check out www.superchevyshow.com for more info.

sorry kind of being lazy here, and since you already know. when do we need to sign up by and where? im just going for time trials not bracket .

Don't waste your money or time then Chase. You'll get limited runs (maybe 3 for the whole weekend) and entry fee is $60 I think. Maybe just the show? Your truck is looking pretty good these days. You can sign-up when you get there.

I checked into this a while back to get a group of us in there. It was like $35 to show and another $65 per day to race... way too much for the limited number of runs you'll get in. It is a fun event to attend just as a spectator... always a ton of really great rides there.

How about a meet up there? An all SSS meet, I may make the trip from El Paso. I would like to see more interest in the event from more of the members though. That's a long haul from West-Texas but worth it since not many events are in my neck of the woods :banghead::D

I checked into this a while back to get a group of us in there. It was like $35 to show and another $65 per day to race... way too much for the limited number of runs you'll get in. It is a fun event to attend just as a spectator... always a ton of really great rides there.

You should try to show Dylan...There's never many trucks in the show and there's a couple of different categories for them.

Archived