Your Garage-ma-hal

ChevyMan23

sonofabitch...(all of you).. :jester:

i got no garage :tear: but what my house lacks in in garage it makes up with a warm fuzzy feeling!!.....ok i tried. nice garages everyone some of you look like columbian drug lords though. :jester:

90 LX 5.0 5 Speed. Bought it in October last year from the original owner.

It currently has only 14K miles on it.

It has Mac Equal Length Headers & High flow cats, 3.55 gears, Magnaflow cat back, Hurst Shifter, and a K&N Drop in. Othe than that and the wheels and tires, it is pretty stock.

I got the original wheels and tires with the car. It still smells new on the inside and it is 16 years old!!!

....not that I am a Ford/Mustang guy....but I have a car like that...

My uncle passed on unexpectly, and I was left his 1988 Mustang GT...39,000 on it, perfect conition, has never even sat out in a rain, I will have to get some pics of it. It was his baby....and it is nice to drive a rwd car again with a stick, especially with the 5.0 under the hood!

:uhoh:

as if i needed to see your garage...AGAIN!!

as if i didnt feel bad enough!  :throwup:

j/p...nice garages everyone!

And I like seeing your latest project cars all the time :uhoh::D

That garage looks like a chop chop it has so many high dollar cars...lol

I've been caught! Where do you think EscaladeSS got his front clip from :jester:

Chevyssand8.1 you have a very nice set up.

:cheers:

90 LX 5.0 5 Speed. Bought it in October last year from the original owner.

It currently has only 14K miles on it.

It has Mac Equal Length Headers & High flow cats, 3.55 gears, Magnaflow cat back, Hurst Shifter, and a K&N Drop in. Othe than that and the wheels and tires, it is pretty stock.

I got the original wheels and tires with the car. It still smells new on the inside and it is 16 years old!!!

....not that I am a Ford/Mustang guy....but I have a car like that...

My uncle passed on unexpectly, and I was left his 1988 Mustang GT...39,000 on it, perfect conition, has never even sat out in a rain, I will have to get some pics of it. It was his baby....and it is nice to drive a rwd car again with a stick, especially with the 5.0 under the hood!

Me either, but I do like the fox bodies Mustangs. They run pretty good in stock form.

Archived