Sun Visor mirrors...

ssfromsd

GOD, you guys cant appreciate men who take care of themselves...DAMN i broke a nail typing!

lol, but yeah i flipped down the mirror the frist time and im like wtf? no big deal i always bring my lepord print vanity mirror in my louis vitton shoulder strap. :jester:

kinda pisses me off from time to time having no mirror on my visor.. every now and again my contacts get something on em like and eyelash and i swear it feels like a 10 inch blade is in my eye... then of course im trying to use my rear view mirror which is a pita....

I just feel sorry for the people driving next to me when I have to put the passenger side visor down(facing the window). That mirror doesn't have a cover and you know the sun is bouncing off the mirror and right into somebody's eyes LOL :crackup: . Chevy went pretty cheap on the mirrors with some things. :D

GOD, you guys cant appreciate men who take care of themselves...DAMN i broke a nail typing!

lol, but yeah i flipped down the mirror the frist time and im like wtf? no big deal i always bring my lepord print vanity mirror in my louis vitton shoulder strap.  :jester:

Hmmmmm ... Does the term "Metro" come to mind???? J/K :jester:

Ok Ok so I have to admit I was like WTF :mad: the first time I took my baby's truck out and wanted to check my makeup in the mirror......and lo and behold there was no freakin mirror. Oh well....I guess they really do make trucks just for boys......Gurrrr.....well.....I mean...um.....wasn't this posted by a guy who wanted a mirror? Ok Ok.....so the no mirror thing sux for all genders. LOL :ughdance:

Archived