JL subs fried again!

CraigW

Your doing some major abuse and/or not breaking your subs in properly if you keep frying JL's. They can take a beating and keep on bumpin. MTX and Rocksford are shit now, its sad when Sony Xplodes (even though I hate them) now have better quality than Rocksford. JL, Kicker, Boston Accoustic, and Eclipse have the best quality and sound you can find.

Your doing some major abuse and/or not breaking your subs in properly if you keep frying JL's.  They can take a beating and keep on bumpin.  MTX and Rocksford are shit now, its sad when Sony Xplodes (even though I hate them)  now have better quality than Rocksford.  JL, Kicker, Boston Accoustic, and Eclipse  have the best quality and sound you can find.

Thats a pretty bold statement there my friend. on what basis are you judging your personal opinions? this I would love to hear.

Your doing some major abuse and/or not breaking your subs in properly if you keep frying JL's.  They can take a beating and keep on bumpin.  MTX and Rocksford are shit now, its sad when Sony Xplodes (even though I hate them)  now have better quality than Rocksford.  JL, Kicker, Boston Accoustic, and Eclipse  have the best quality and sound you can find.

thats you opinion, i dont think sony sounds better than jl ,kicker or boston.If you think sony soud sbetter then why do you have 2 jl 13 w7 subs?

thats you opinion, i dont think sony sounds better than jl ,kicker or boston.If you think sony soud sbetter then why do you have 2 jl 13 w7 subs?

:puke: eew check the period. I said Sony has better quality than Rocksford now<.> and Jl, Kicker, BA, and Eclipse have the best quality on the market.

and Fast4popper, which statement would you like to hear my Basis on? I'v been building sound systems for 7 years now and have had experiences with damn near every brand on the market except for Diamond Audio and Fusion Audio (which I'd love to get a set of but finding a dealer to import them is hard these days.) My 'opinions' are from customers, warranty issues, and watching kids abuse subs.

Archived