So Cal

Jonmalibuss

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't get me wrong I love the rain...but its cold....and I want the freakin sun to come out already....i'm sick of this weather!!! I need a tan and the clouds are making it so I can't get one unless I go do the fake bake sh*t....and I really don't wanna! :tear:

Are you in Texas or Cali?

Don't get me wrong I love the rain...but its cold....and I want the freakin sun to come out already....i'm sick of this weather!!! I need a tan and the clouds are making it so I can't get one unless I go do the fake bake sh*t....and I really don't wanna! :tear:

Cali

Cali

what part?

Cali

what part?

Northern......East bay area....

Cali

what part?

Oh I'm sorry. :jester:

Cali

what part?

Oh I'm sorry. :jester:

Why are you sorry????

So yesterday was beautiful here in Cali!!!! I played hookie from work and got some stuff moved into the house.....while Jonathan and the roomie went to base ball game.. WTF :wtf: .....LOL j/k :jester: Any ways lets keep our fingers crossed and hopefully we can get a bunch of stuffed moved this weekend rain free!!! :):cheers:

Archived