So Cal

Jonmalibuss

Well as most of you know I live in Southern California. Well we have a really cold storm moing in tonight and tomorow. I live at about 2500ft. elevation and we are expected to get snow down to 1500ft elevation. This will be the first time in my life I will have ever seen the snow get this low. It's 1:30am right now and already at 32* and supposed to get worse tomorow or later today I should say.

So much for the 80* weather we had a couple weeks ago :sigh::smash:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well as most of you know I live in Southern California. Well we have a really cold storm moing in tonight and tomorow. I live at about 2500ft. elevation and we are expected to get snow down to 1500ft elevation. This will be the first time in my life I will have ever seen the snow get this low. It's 1:30am right now and already at 32* and supposed to get worse tomorow or later today I should say.

So much for the 80* weather we had a couple weeks ago :sigh:  :smash:

That sucks!! It was 37 deg F when I left for work at 5a this morning in Nor Cal... Seat Warmers = good! :D

That sucks!! It was 37 deg F when I left for work at 5a this morning in Nor Cal... Seat Warmers = good! :D

Yes seat warmers are very good!!!!

:crackup::crackup: Yeah that's really cold. I woke up Thursday to 29* and snow on the ground. And I'm at sea level. The NW sucks, seams like it been cold and wet since October :banghead:

Well, your Southern California weather is moving into Arizona. I have 18" of snow as of 1:30 PM AZ time today with up to 36" forecast by the time the winter storm warning ends at noon Sunday. You can just make out the tire tracks exiting the garage when I drove my SS earlier this morning the 1/4 mile to where my newspaper is delivered when there was 12" of snow. Try that in a Lightning!! Don't get me wrong, we are very grateful for this storm, AZ has been in a very severe drought.

post-1452-1142109914_thumb.jpg

Well if you weren't "2-Wheel Drive Impaired" you wouldn't have to be worring about it now! :crackup:  :crackup:

No worries I lived in Wyoming for a year and a half and had a 2wd f-150 besides this isn't going to stick to anything the storm won't be around long enough. It's just really cool because it rarely if ever snows here.

Archived