So Cal

Jonmalibuss

I just washed my truck today and 2 other cars so it better not rain for a while. Crossing my fingers.

I'm with ya there man I got home and it was still sunny out so I washed my sh!t finally!!! If I get a new brake line made and the back half of my exhaust refabbed soon enough wanna head up to glendora ridge road? Any SoCalers are welcome!

This is if I get done intime.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just washed my truck today and 2 other cars so it better not rain for a while. Crossing my fingers.

I'm with ya there man I got home and it was still sunny out so I washed my sh!t finally!!! If I get a new brake line made and the back half of my exhaust refabbed soon enough wanna head up to glendora ridge road? Any SoCalers are welcome!

This is if I get done intime.

When? What time?

:confused: Well I guess I brought the Texas sunshine with me because I've been here a day and a half now and not seen any rain yet - hell it was even 75+ in Stockton today. I left my sunglasses home because of all the complaining about the rain and now I'm pissed... :jester:

Mr. P. :)

:confused: Well I guess I brought the Texas sunshine with me because I've been here a day and a half now and not seen any rain yet - hell it was even 75+ in Stockton today.  I left my sunglasses home because of all the complaining about the rain and now I'm pissed...  :jester:

Dude your like 45 minutes away from me and Jonathan.....WTF I didn't know you were in town...... :wtf::dunno: Well thanks for the sun shine....we've been needing it....hopefully it stays this way....later on today.....moving.... :banghead:

:confused: Well I guess I brought the Texas sunshine with me because I've been here a day and a half now and not seen any rain yet - hell it was even 75+ in Stockton today.  I left my sunglasses home because of all the complaining about the rain and now I'm pissed...  :jester:

Dude your like 45 minutes away from me and Jonathan.....WTF I didn't know you were in town...... :wtf::dunno: Well thanks for the sun shine....we've been needing it....hopefully it stays this way....later on today.....moving.... :banghead:

A few days of sunshine is coming to an end. Forcast for tomorrow rain. :cry: Not even Mister P's sunshine lasted. :cry:

A few days of sunshine is coming to an end. Forcast for tomorrow rain.  :cry: Not even Mister P's sunshine lasted. :cry:

Rain Rain go away come again another day. :banghead::sigh: I can't move in this kind of weather!!! :smash: I just want to sleep. I have no kind of energy at all. Maybe I will stop at 7/11 on the way home and get a crunk juice. LOL :jester:

A few days of sunshine is coming to an end. Forcast for tomorrow rain.  :cry: Not even Mister P's sunshine lasted. :cry:

Rain Rain go away come again another day. :banghead::sigh: I can't move in this kind of weather!!! :smash: I just want to sleep. I have no kind of energy at all. Maybe I will stop at 7/11 on the way home and get a crunk juice. LOL :jester:

Guess what's the forecast for this weekend? RAIN. :cry::cry::cry:

Guess what's the forecast for this weekend? RAIN. :cry::cry::cry:

At least its pretty today!!!!

Archived