Boats

Bob_the_builder

Our family has been looking at getting a boat so we can spend some time out on the water when we are up at the cottage. I know a few people on this site have some very nice boats and I was wondering if I could get some help on this topic. We have never really owned a boat before and we are just beinging to look into the idea. I was wondering what everyone thought of some of the boats they had. We don't want anything to extreme but somting nice to go tubing with and waking boarding. We were at this years boat show and were looking at a variety of boats anyware fore the Sea-doo boats to mooba to mastercraft. If anyone also knows good places to go for some good opinions that would be great too since you can't always trust what the dealer tells you.

Thanks

Bob

Boats are great!! :thumbs: But remember what they say...."The best days in a boat owner's life is the day he buys it, and the day he sells it!" Boats are also a lot of work and responsibilty! If you're gonna get a wakeboard boat you should go with a Malibu or a Centurion IMO. Those are the top of the line! The one I really want is the Centurion Avalanche C4.... it's bad ass!!! :thumbs:

Depends on how much you are looking to spend really, you can get alot of boat for a pretty decent price or go way over the top and spend a ton of money. The Moombas are really nice boats for the money, Skiers Choice builds those and the Supras and use the same hulls for both. Check out waterski mag they have full reviews and videos on every major name ski and wakeboard boat out now and most past models too!! Any specific questions just let me know I just finished my search and did alot of reseach on prices models and brands.

my uncle has a 26ft scarab with a 502ci bb. man what a blast that thing is. i take it out all the time during the summer. it's do 70mph on the water. wow, i can't wait for summer

You should buy this one: FOR SALE!!

2005 Bayliner 245 Cruiser, only used a handful of times this last summer! :eek:

and the SS tows it wonderfully even though its freakin huge!! :chevy:

th_d68b4f85.jpg

th_612b23a8.jpg

th_97105fc3.jpg

~Brian

Nice boat man...little tall for me....i want sleek and fast....but still damn nice..cant beat a Bayliner for the money.....a friend of the family is in the process of building twin blown 572's for his 30 foot Donzi....talk about wicked :devil:

Im wanting a fast offshore fishing boat. So far my favorite is this one:

64979566.jpg

Fountain/Mercury 38 CC Tournament Edition

And this one runs a close second :)

02f6ee33.jpg

Donzi 38 ZFC

I admit, this will be a couple of years in the making, but its gonna happen :)

This next one is rare---my dad had one when I was a teenager---I wish we had some decent sized lakes, because even though it looks weird, it was a fine performer way back when, and Id love to have one as a fresh water boat. Only trouble is, there arent many good ones left.

e3ae510d.jpg

1983 Glastron-Carlson Scimitar

Archived