Pinks

backinblack

I'm watching it right now LOL I bet the TA still beats the honda with the honda getting 20 lengths. :lol: I agree the Honda guys are a bunch of pussies! ( you cut all the wires and removed the bottle but could still have one somewhere)

I'll get the full spec on the T/A tomorrow, my buddy does most of the work on it. I saw it go a mid 9 at the end of last year, they've been working their asses off getting it preped for some magizine shoots in the next couple weeks. Also the guy Jeff Creech that's negitioating for him is an amazing tuner, hopefully he's gonna have some time to do my truck this spring. :chevy:

I love when he asked if it gets good gas mileage :crackup: they had agreed before the show to sell the cars back for $300 but the kid was such a prick they kept it. Sold it back to him for $1000 I think a week later. Had to let him sweat.

I love when he asked if it gets good gas mileage :crackup:  they had agreed before the show to sell the cars back for $300 but the kid was such a prick they kept it.  Sold it back to him for $1000 I think a week later.  Had to let him sweat.

I hope they romped the shit out of it before selling it back. :driving::flag:

LOL if I would have won that car I would have let it go untill he thought his car was gone and then said well good race but I don't like imports so you can have it back! :crackup:

I would have just taken it right there on the spot and had a giant recking ball waiting for him to watch it fall on his car! :crackup::jester:

I watched that one last night....how could you stand tall asking for 20 lengths....

I liked the episode that was on before this one....where they went straight up every time....that is racing!

Obviously I'm a Pontiac guy so you know who I was cheering for. What amazed me is that they had similar claimed horsepower numbers - 600 versus 627. But think about weight...the Trans Am had to outweigh that Honda by a good 1500 pounds! And he still needed 20 lengths...

I watched that one last night....how could you stand tall asking for 20 lengths....

:withstupid: What if you lose. :crackup::crackup:

My car is way faster than yours just give me 20 lengths and I'll prove it :lol::crackup:

Archived